Samsung Phone Freeze
“Phone Freeze” Message What do I do?
Phone freeze is a result of the incorrect code being inputted incorrectly too many times, which means your Samsung device is Hardlocked. You will require a Defreeze code and a Network Code to Unlock your phone.
* If you received multiple codes from us in the format below, use the Phone freeze instructions above.
NETWORK=xxxxxxxx; PROVIDER=xxxxxxxx; SUBPROVIDER=xxxxxxxx;
* If you received a Single code from us, you only have the network code. If you are receiving the “phone freeze” message, you will require a Defreeze code from one of the manufacturer methods.
You can contact us directly regarding this.
How to Enter Defreeze Code for “Phone Freeze” Samsung Devices (only if your Samsung is Hard locked)
1.Input a non-accepted simcard into the phone.
2.Proceed to the dial screen.
3.Enter the defreeze code (Freeze code) and press enter, or okay.
4.The screen should now ask for the unlock code (Network Code). Enter the 8 digit unlock code and hit enter.
1. Turn phone on with an unaccepted simcard
2. Screen will display “Phone is freeze / SOS”
3. Type the unfreeze code (Nothing will show on screen)
4. Hit the “Enter Button”
5. Phone will ask for the Network lock code
6. Enter it as you have received it
7. Phone will be unfreeze and unlocked